Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Only "Real" Pizza



I had a craving for some pizza tonight and Tiffany surprised me with the only pizza that Dad was willing to actually call pizza. Classic J's again square cut pepperoni with green olives. Don't forget the side of fried cauliflower and ranch.

You had better expect Dad to ask where the pizza was after showing up with Pizza Hut or anything else that wasn't J's again. He would eat the other pizza and probably sometimes un-admittedly liked it, but in his eyes the only thing worthy of the title pizza was J's Again. I think he might be right...

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm....now I'm craving J's Again. Dad was right...best pizza ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoyed our family out tings to Jays Again. We should all get together at Jays for old time sake.

    ReplyDelete